Magical Melting Chocolate Ball Desserts are all the rage these days and today we’re teaching you how to make one without baking anything and in under an hour! The only part of this recipe you truly need to make is the cookie dough. We used our egg-free cookie dough recipe so it was safe to enjoy raw. Other than that you just need to melt some chocolate & pour some chocolate. Feel free to fill this chocolate ball with whatever you’d like: nuts, fresh fruit, brownies, or save get extra fancy and fill it with our cookie dough ice cream balls.
This Magical Melting Chocolate Ball Dessert has been popping up all over restaurants and social media lately but to be honest, it’s not even necessary to leave your home in order to enjoy it! That is unless you don’t have the ingredients & supplies at home… The recipe below for these Chocolate Ball’s makes about 4 of them and costs under $10, the typical price of just one of these desserts at a restaurant.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- vanilla bean ice cream
- egg free cookie dough
- hot fudge
- In microwavable safe mixing bowl, melt chocolate chips for 30 second increments until smooth.
- Divide the chocolate evenly into each ornament. Close ornaments & shake until entire surface is covered. Freeze for 30 mins.
- Set one scoop of ice cream & an equal amount of cookie dough directly in the center of your serving plate. Once ornament is ready, carefully open & remove solid chocolate ball.
- Warm a microwavable safe bowl for 1 minute. Carefully rub the bottom of the ball on the bottom of the bowl until a hole opens up. Continue until hole is big enough to fit ice cream & cookie dough.
- Place chocolate ball over ice cream & cookie dough & decorate with more cookie dough around it. Pour hot fudge over to break ball. Serve & enjoy!
Images & Recipe: Public Lives, Secret Recipes